Friday, April 11, 2008

MAP MAP MAP

Woo hoo! We are finally done with the MAP test! I know a few of the ESL students still have a few more days, and some of you were absent, so you'll have some make-up days, but for the most part, we're done. This week's questions:

How do you feel now that we're done?
What was the hardest part? What was the easiest?
What advice do you have to help next year's students do well on the MAP test?

I am so proud of all of your hard work.

Love,
Ms. Hebbert

11 comments:

bambam johnston said...

I feel really great that we are done wiht the MAP test. The hardest part I would say was the sciene. the easiest part was the the math. some advice would be to get alot of sleep and eat breackfast.

sinsaraly,
brandy

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that we are done with the map testing. the hardest part was the reading. The eastiest part was math. I remember to eat a good breakfast come on time. A I also remember to be here every day.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms.Hebbert april 14
I feel great that we are done with the MAP test.The hordest part I would say the Communication Arts.
The isiest part was the math.

sinsaraly,
katya.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that we are done the esiest was the math and the hardiest part was the science and it was easy than i thought it would be harder but it is not.

the one and only tierra

Anonymous said...

I feel good about the map test being over the hardest part wasmath

Anonymous said...

The map testing was hard but im glade i got through it.



By,Cynthia

Anonymous said...

jena I think i was hard i did'nt like the math

Anonymous said...

I loved the MAP test!The easiest parts were the reading and math!

Anonymous said...

The M.A.P test was easy I liked the math part but my favorite part out of the whole M.A.P was the SNACKS.

Anonymous said...

i feel great now i can get to sleep at night. the hardes part of all about the map test was the scence and math part. to the people next year and the map test be here on time and dont let ypur little sister sleep with you when she has nightmares and keep you up all night and eat a good breakfest.

darkness_takes_over said...

i really never liked the MAP. my big sis told me in 2nd grade that the MAP test would eat you alive. of course i belevied her. i had nightamres for a week. she will try and pull that on my little sis but i will be there and say it is not true. hopfully she will belive me.

from,
karley