Friday, April 4, 2008

Lemony Snicket

"There are many, many types of books in the world, which makes good sense, because there are many, many types of people, and everybody wants to read something different."

What is your favorite type of book to read?

Why do you like that type of book?

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorit kind of book is manga. I like it because it is intrising to read.

Anonymous said...

i like the harry potter books because it involveds magic and aventure. it is very interesting and you never know what is coming up.

Anonymous said...

I like bone books By Jeff Smith
because they are really funny books.
Jena

Anonymous said...

I like to read Mystery books

Anonymous said...

jack what kind of mynstery books?

Anonymous said...

i like mystery books because you never know whats gonna happen untill you read it.



eliesha

Anonymous said...

anny Mystery books
from Jack

Anonymous said...

My favorite book is Geronimo Stilton.Because they have funny parts of the book.

Anonymous said...

i like funny bookes and scary books!

Anonymous said...

The Littles because it is realy funny.

Anonymous said...

naruto Bekos they fait alot and the lefh vileg ghets attakd allot of taims and one of ther prpoll the hollds nine_tailed fox spirit

Anonymous said...

because he writes good boofks

Anonymous said...

i like funny and scary books!






the only tierra

Anonymous said...

i like to read funny books.
because i like to lagh.




from courtnie

Anonymous said...

adventure books because they are cool!

Anonymous said...

i like mystery books 2 because there are always supects and you never know who did the crime and when the likely suspect is acussed you always think that it was them but the unlikely person is the crimal

Anonymous said...

I lake Russian books,
scary,funny books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




only katya

Anonymous said...

My favroite kind of book is Junie B jones, because she is so funny when she gets in crasy situations about slumber party's and other stuff.

Anonymous said...

funny books bceous I like to lauth

Anonymous said...

I like funny book thay make me smile.


By Elijah

Anonymous said...

i like scary, and funny books because they funny and they scary me and i allso like mysteritorey books becaseu they are a mysteritotey.


by ruth

Anonymous said...

My favorit book is Magic treehouse
because they go on fun advenchers and that is cool

Anonymous said...

I like weather/sience books because i like to learn about weather and sience stuff!!!

From Vivian

Anonymous said...

funny books becous I like to laugh

Anonymous said...

My favorite types of books are picture books because of the wonderful illustrations. Art doesn't only appear on canvases.
I also like mysteries, historical fiction,fantasy, science fiction, travel biographies, and a lot of general fiction.... books that I haven't read yet.

Anonymous said...

i like hannah montana books!

Anonymous said...

I like factual books that tell all different kinds of unusual information. For example, The Dangerous Book for Boys and the Daring Book for Girls are fascinating . I also like World Record books and trivia books.

Brandy, what is a Manga book?
Karley, I also like the Harry Potter books, do you think they're better than the movie?
Katya, where do you get your Russian books?

I also agree with what Ms. Rainey said about picture books. They're great too!

- Ms. H.

Anonymous said...

yes i do think that the harry potter books are better because it gives more detile and in the movies it does't give much detile and they add parts like in the 3rd book harry was walking and fred and george dragged him and gave him the murders map and in the movie harry was under the cloak and no one could see him. there are alot of stuff from the books and the movies.

Anonymous said...

i like to watch bleach to.

bambam johnston said...

Manga is a japanes comic book.

Sinsaraly,
Brandy

Anonymous said...

i do know about lemony snicket book. ruth