Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We Have Blog



Dear class,

We now have a classroom blog! We're going to use this page to have classroom discussions and responses, similar to what we've been doing with e-mail, but where the whole class will be able to see one another's responses. I will begin posting questions and I would like for you to read the question and think carefully about your response before answering. Remember, everyone in the class will be able to see your response. Your first assignment is to complete the poll at the bottom of the page, then make a comment on why chose that book.
Love, Ms. H.

23 comments:

Josh said...

Blogs rule. Ms. Hebbert is the best teacher in Springfield, Missouri, the US, and maybe even the world.

darkness_takes_over said...

i pick joy piza swallowed the key because i really like the book and i read it about amillion times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

tales of the fourth grade nothing
sound really funny and entreting
thats what i think!
- Cynthia

Anonymous said...

I think we should read this book because I have Alcopone Dose My Shirts in my desk

Anonymous said...

i like limony snickets books.
- Nathan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I chose that book because it is a great book.



brandy
march 13, 2008

Anonymous said...

i chose joeypigza swallowed the key because it sounds like it would be a good book to read.
- Eliesha

Anonymous said...

I choese 4th grade nothing because I'M in forth grad.

sierra

Anonymous said...

i picked lomony snickets book because it is the best!

the best and the only tierra!

Anonymous said...

I chose the lemony snicket book because I like that book- garrett

Anonymous said...

ihates this books
Kevin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ithin we sould read limony sinckets because it's cool -jena

Anonymous said...

I picked Joy Piza swallowed a key because I never read this book before but it sounds funny to me.
- Sydney

Anonymous said...

i chose joeypigza swallowed the key because it's a funny name and it sounds funny to read.
- Ruth

Anonymous said...

hi

Ms. Rainey said...

Joey Pigza is the best book ever!!!! We should read that! or Wayside School.

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

I like limony snickets so so much
i would love to read it!





by courtnie

Anonymous said...

I chose Lemnoy Snicet because it is a good book

Anonymous said...

I choused Lemody snicits because I really like them. They are good books to read in 5th grade and 4th grade. I have already read the rest of them.

Brandy

Anonymous said...

This Spring break The first 3 days I was at my aunts house. When I was there we got fluded in. We could not go eneywhere. The ion Frida I had a friend spend the night.